Get an all-access look at how to get a traditional publishing deal. Simply put, in this fascinating interview, you will find out what it takes to pitch books to literary agents and publishers and win a book contract!
This interview is fascinating and informative regardless of whether you are seeking a traditional publisher or you are self-publishing your book directly.
The Daily House team talks to Randy Peyer of Author One Stop. Her job, for the last 20 years, has been to pitch books to top literary agents and publishers to get her clients contracts.
To begin, you’ll find out:
- What book topics are hot and what’s not.
- The quickest way to get an agent or publisher to stop in their tracks.
- The one thing to absolutely NOT DO if you are serious about getting a publishing contract.
- Two things that publishers always look for.
- The biggest questions publishers ask before they make a buying decision.
- And so much more!
Do you have a great idea for a book or a manuscript in development, but you don’t know the best way to turn it into a bestseller?
Daily House’s team of editorial, production, and marketing experts will evaluate your project, send you a complimentary custom assessment, and a next-steps plan. To get started, fill out our short questionnaire.