Tell Your Story
At Daily House, we deliver the care and guidance that you expect from a traditional publisher but without the loss of royalties or artistic control.
Your personal book team includes coaches, acclaimed editors, and production and marketing geniuses that are dedicated to leveraging the latest best practices in engagement, marketing, and sales conversion.
We take you beyond the book and guide you to grow your business and profits. You get a publishing experience that produces ROI and measurable business results from your book.
Validate Your Book Idea – Complimentary
- Is my idea any good?
- Am I the person to write it?
- Will people want to read it?
Over 80 percent of people who want to write a book never do. We don’t want you to fall into that category, but first, we need to know if your plan is viable. We provide an honest, professional evaluation of your book idea.
To get started, fill out this short questionnaire.
Author Accelerator Program
The best place to start building is from the ground up. That’s why we’ve created the six-week Author Accelerator Program. Your outline is like the sturdy foundation of a building. We’ll start by digging deep into your intentions for writing the book, what information you want to impart, and what takeaways you want to leave your readers with as they turn the last page. This outline will serve as a road map to guide you as you write your book.
Through weekly coaching calls and exercises, you’ll receive a detailed book outline, a blueprint for the structure of your book, and an action plan to ensure a finished manuscript that matches your vision and sells!
Receive a professional, comprehensive review of your manuscript that answers over twenty vital questions about whether or not your book is ready for publication.
These questions include:
- Is the content organized in a logical manner?
- Does it provide all the necessary information, or are there “holes” in the material?
- Is the writing clear and accessible, or is it at times verbose and obscure?
- Is the writing style interesting and engaging?
You can expect a detailed report from a professional editor that examines the structure, content, and writing style of your manuscript along with a marked-up copy of your work.
Bestseller Book Launch (Amazon Select Program)
This managed program takes you from unpublished manuscript to #1 on multiple Amazon Best Seller Lists in three weeks. You get file uploads and quality assurance, launch branding, recruitment of your launch team through emails and social media, daily launch group management, coaching and scripts for videos, your choice of book promotion (giveaway or countdown), and analytics.
Your investment includes:
- Book launch management
- Recruitment of your launch team
- Author copy kit (blurb, bio, back cover copy, ad copy, testimonials, and more)
- Advance Reader Copy (ARC) creation and distribution
- Uploads to Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing and KDP Print (Uploads to B&N and Apple will be completed after the 90-day Amazon Select promotions.)
- Amazon Author Central page setup
- Daily engagement-marketing across social networks including behind-the-scenes, polls, live streams, and Q&A’s
- Quality assurance
- The Amazon promo of your choice
- Launch rally
- Recommendations for ongoing marketing and multiple revenue streams
Profitable Publishing Package
Writing a book is an investment—an investment in you, your business, and your future! Adding the title “author” to your bio automatically boosts your credibility, helping others recognize you as an expert and influencer. Your book becomes part of your platform and personal brand. Our professional team of coaches, editors, and designers guide you through the writing and publishing process. You do the writing and we’ll do the rest. You will have a high-quality book in your hands that generates additional revenue streams and leaves a lasting impact on your readers.
Your investment includes:
- Detailed book outline
- Project management
- Book coaching
- Developmental edit
- Copy edit
- Cover design (print and eBook)
- Interior design and layout for print
- eBook conversion and setup
- Book copy (blurb, bio, ad copy, testimonials, and more)
- Uploads to Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Apple Books (Amazon Select promotion are recommended prior to extended distribution)
- Print On Demand (POD) setup
- Quality assurance for print and eBook
- Recommendations for online marketing and multiple revenue streams
Daily House’s team of editorial, production, and marketing experts will evaluate your project, send you a custom assessment, and a next-steps plan. To get started, fill out our short questionnaire.
Get your custom estimate.
Beyond these packages, we offer many custom services including the following:
- Developmental editing/book coaching (phone or video conferencing calls) – $99/hour (purchase in ten-hour bundles)
- Weekly business coaching – $99/hour
- Recommendations for online marketing and revenue streams – $249 (90-minutes + report)
- Copy editing – $45/hour
- Proofreading – $35/hour
- Book cover design – ranging from $500 – $1500
- Interior layout for print – $3 per page
- eBook layout and conversion – $249
- Non-fiction book proposal creation – $1995
- Author’s copy kit (book description, your bio, ad copy, endorsements, and more) – $595
- Book launch – $2495 (if combined with Profitable Publishing)
- Amazon upload, quality assurance, and author central setup – $99 per hour
- Ghostwriting (no credit) – quote upon request
Case Study: Contagious Love
“I highly recommend Daily House! They took the creative mess in my mind and strategically placed it in a cohesive, structured book outline. But the best part is they worked with my ideas and never tried to direct my creativity one way or the other.”